Wander must convince Sylvia, Hater and Peepers to work together with him to control an ancient giant robot.
For a full transcript of The Robomechabotatron, click here.
|The image gallery for The Robomechabotatron may be viewed here.|
- Dominator's ship can transform into a giant robot.
- It is revealed that Peepers is multilingual, as he can understand Japanese.
- A running gag is that Lord Hater keep saying the Robomechabotatron name wrong.
- Ironically after trying so hard to convince the others to work together as a team, Wander ends up being the one not being a team player as he didn't want to use Robomechabotatron for fighting.
- This episode MAY have been a reference for VOLTRON or Power Rangers/Super Sentai.
- Robomechabotatron would later be brought up as a suggestion by the Lost and Found Guy to stop Dominator in The End of the Galaxy, which is proven useless when Sylvia says it got blown up.
- Twice, Wander sings the line "Sure seems like we're becomin' friends!" as a reference to My Fair Hatey.
- The entire episode is a parody of giant mecha anime.
- The Robomechabotatron greatly resembles Voltron (though the head resembles Unicron to an extent)
- The Episode is mostly based on Power Rangers.
- Jack McBrayer as Wander
- April Winchell as Sylvia
- Keith Ferguson as Lord Hater
- Tom Kenny as Commander Peepers
- Noel Wells as Lord Dominator